NEW VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Are you interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer?
If so, please contact Bridget Moore by email (email@example.com), or phone (740.331.6061). New volunteer applications must be completed between October 1 and December 31.
Each year, more than 25,000 adult and teen volunteers contribute their time, energies, and talents to enable Ohio 4-H to reach nearly 300,000 youth.
Letter to Potential Volunteers
All individuals who are interested in volunteering with The Ohio State University Extension and working with a member of a vulnerable population (minors, elderly over age 65, or individuals with disabilities) MUST complete a selection process under the direction of an Extension professional.
Potential volunteers will:
- Receive a position description
- 4-H Club Organizational Advisor
- 4-H Club Project/Activity Advisor
- 4-H Cloverbud Advisor
- Contact Bridget Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-331-6061 for application information.
- Complete an interview which will be scheduled once references have been collected.
- Submit to a criminal history fingerprint record check.
- WebCheck/Fingerprinting Form for background check will be sent upon completion of online application.
- Where to go in Athens County for WebCheck/Fingerprinting
- Upon completion of fingerprinting please submit your receipt to the Extension office for reimbursement.
- Participate in an orientation/training program which will be scheduled through the Extension office.
o New 4-H Volunteer Orientation is scheduled for the following dates: (All trainings are held at the OSU Extension office 280 W Union St)